What is Ace & Everett?
- At Ace & Everett, we are proud to design, knit and produce our socks in the US using American made Supima cotton. We create socks for the urban adventurer, patterned by the city we call home.
What is your brand ethos?
- Commitment to quality
- Attention to detail
Why made in America?
- It is important for us to partner with craftsmen who share a mutual passion for details. Our partnership with a family-run hosiery mill, based in the USA, is a great source of pride. Each pair of socks received individual care and we work side by side with the fifth-generation owners to continuously improve construction, consistency and quality.
Do you ship internationally?
- Wherever you are, our socks will get to you. We charge a $15 flat rate for international shipping.
Do your socks stay up?
- Our socks are designed to stay up and stand out. Reinforced heels and ribbed calf bands won't slip. Rare double cylinder construction patterns the socks inside and out.
How should I care for my socks?
- With love and cold water machine washing, our socks are made for the long haul.
What is Ace & Everett’s return policy?
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will return any product that isn’t up to our standard of quality as long as you haven’t damaged it. You have 21 days to make a return. Contact details@aceandeverett for return instructions.
How long will it take for my order to ship and deliver?
- Your order will be shipped within 24 hours. Delivery in the United States can be expected within 3 business days after shipment.
Will these socks fit me?
- Our socks are one size fits most, comfortably fitting men’s feet size 7-13.